New Steel Drums and Containers
Steel Drums – Pittsburgh
Three Rivers Packaging offers a full line of new steel containers and steel drums. Steel drums combine superior, rugged strength with environmentally-friendly material to give you a longer-life package that is easily recycled and/or reconditioned.
Steel Drum Details
- Open head and tight head designs
- 12 gallon through 85 gallon
- FDA-approved linings
- Corrosion-resistant linings
- Silkscreening available
- Wide variety of colors
- Triple seam construction to ensure strength and durability
- “W” style rolling hoops for maximum freight utilization
- Meets ANSI standards
- UN approved
- State-of-the-art full drum leak detection
New Steel Pails with a variety of linings and head designs in an array of colors!
When you need durability and reliability, there is nothing more rugged than steel pails. Find the steel pails you need from our varied offering. Choose from various chemical-resistant and FDA-approved linings, and the open or tight-head design that best suits your needs. Available in an array of industry-standard colors.
- 2 gallon to 5 gallon steel pails
- Open head and/or tight head design
- UN approved ratings
- Variety of industry standard colors
- Variety of chemical-resistant and FDA approved linings
RECONDITIONED STEEL DRUMS
In an effort to reduce your container cost, Three Rivers Packaging offers a wide range of reconditioned/remanufactured steel drums. Reconditioned drums are thoroughly cleaned (washed), leak tested and refurbished to look like new. Remanufactured drums are shot blasted, leak tested and re-rolled to give the exterior a new drum look.
- 55 gallon open head and/or tight head
- UN approved
- FDA approved interior linings
- De-identification of drum
- De-denting and exterior blasting
- Advanced interior cleaning equipment
- Wide variety of industry standard exterior colors
- Pressurized leak detection
Contact us today and let us help you fill your steel drum – steel container requirements. We are located in the Pittsburgh area.